CURRENT LEAD TIMES AT 3-4 WEEKS FROM DATE ORDERED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE.
- USA made in Arroyo Grande, California with Mil Spec material
- 2” heavy duty nylon material
- Nylon edging for durability and a finished duty belt look
- 2” ADF Raptor Buckle which is made in the USA
- Patent Pending X Belt design with heavy duty elastic material covered in 1000d Cordura material area near buckle which provides you with long lasting comfort and durability with flexibility and stretch
- Hook material on inside of belt to attach to loop material on the X Under Belt
Why Use A Nylon Duty Belt?
Nylon duty belts can be both functional and look great for more formal occasions. They have every feature of the heavier duty basketweave belt, while still having a finished edge.
Inner Belt Compatible
Designed to work with the X Under Belt velcro system.
There is velcro hook material on the inside of every X Duty Belt to attach to velcro loop material on the X Under Belt
Ditch the belt keepers for secure, high speed gear attachment and detachment. Thread the under belt through each belt loop, wrap the Basketweave X Duty Belt over the top, and see how your holster, cuff case, and other duty gear stay perfectly in place throughout the day.
Why Buy a Nylon Duty Belt
We designed duty belts with the law enforcement officer in mind. With so much gear to carry, we wanted to create something that would alleviate back pain, while still being functional. The result, was the X belt. X Belts created a flexible system that can carry all the duty gear an officer needs, while staying ergonomic and comfortable even while sitting, squatting, or kneeling. Try an X belt and see why so many have switched.
SIZING: It is best to use a tape measure to measure your waist with your clothing or uniform on by running the tape measure through your belt loops. Typically you will be 2-3 inches bigger then your pants size. If you do not have a tape measure, add 2-3 inches to your pant size. For example, if you wear size 34” pants, you would order a 36-37” belt. If you are between sizes, size up. DO NOT ORDER BASED ON YOUR PANTS SIZE